Monday, February 2, 2009

For Thanksgving 08, we went to Kansas to see Rob's family. We were able to spend about a week with them. We flew from Salt Lake to Denver the 25th and drove from Denver to Witchita, KS... I'm afraid I wasnt a very good traveling partner for most of the way. I usually get pretty car sick so I loaded up on dramamine and ended up sleeping most of the way there while Rob went crazy on the very flat road. It was fun getting to know them. We went to a restaurant called Cheddar's (SO good!) a couple times and got ice cream at Freddy's... We went fishing (not a very good turnout), played Murder in the dark (pretty close to every night) and ate some delicious food!! Rob and I were able to go to the Kansas Air Museum for a few hours. It was really fun to watch his reaction... haha. My grandpa used to be a pilot so it was fun for both of us to walk around and read about everything. Robs mom is from AZ, and knows my dads cousin Robert. Robs grandma knows my great aunt as well and only lives a few minutes away from her. (Go figure) Somebody always knows someone from my family!! Rob has 2 sisters and 2 brothers, Emily ( married to Ryan & living in Albuquerque) Nathan, Aaron and Sarah. We really enjoyed going there, and are planning on going again in a couple weeks. We are so excited to go!!! (This time we'll actually take some real pictures.. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment