Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Easter 2010

For big holidays, (if we dont have plans with our families) Rob and I try to get together with other couples or friends and have a nice meal or do something special so that everyone can have a good time. For Easter this year, Donavon, his wife, and Ryan came over after they went snowboarding, we had a yummy Sunday dinner, and I decorated my first shaped cake! I think I did pretty well, and I have to give Kudos to my mom, she did teach me how! I made a bunny cake. I made a Easter basket for Rob, it had candy, cookies, & the movie Marley & Me in it. We had a good dinner and watched Life on the Discovery Channel. (Such a good show!) It was fun to be able to cook for people and have it appreciated. :) Yay to my mom for teaching me how to love cooking and baking! Later that evening our friend Brandon went came over and the cake was destroyed. He went at it with both his hands... It was funny to watch and I was glad to see it enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Brandon. I'm reminded of the night with the Oreos. :)

    Love the cake! I could never do that if I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete