Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MY Favorite Girls...

Well, this blog post has taken me about two weeks to finish. Ive been doubting as to whether put it out there or keep it all bottled up in my heart. But like bad things that need to be let out, so do the good things. This last month I moved back to Mexico to help my family. Alot of bad things have happened (that's another post for later), but despite everything, I always knew I could talk to my friends in Utah. I have grown so close to alot of them, but MOST of all, to two girls that have made my life SO much better and more important. These two girls are sisters, NODAK girls to the end, the sweetest girls around. Monica & Leah Miller are two of the most understanding and caring girls ever. Despite anything and everything I ever say, or do (or think!) they are always there to listen and comment and help with any situation. I spent about a year traveling from Provo to Lehi and back together 5 days a week, once, twice, (or more) times a day with Monica & Leah. Between Monica's car and mine, we had enough "dead car" days to last us years. Monica & I shared my car for forever, and I hitched MANY rides to work with her when mine was broken. Leah was usually there too since she doesn't have a car and we were glad to have her! Monica & I started working at Myler Disability the same day, and I have loved her EVERY DAY ever since! Leah started working a few months afterwards, and was at first in DLC, and then moved over to the Front Office Department where I was working. At first I wasn't sure what to expect, since so often sisters can be so different or so similar. What I found in Leah was a confidant, a brick, and a shoulder to lean on. Monica always knew she could call me for anything, or come over to hang out with Rob & I, but Leah did so often that she just became the "daughter". I was glad that I had someone else that I could take care of. Monica & Leah were the first ones I could go to if something was wrong, and they were always there for me if anything ever happened. I think about these two girls and can barely contain my tears. Ive met their parents, and heard ENDLESS funny stories, and I must say, I am SO grateful to Alan & Ana Miller for raising such wonderful & caring girls (and boys too from what I hear). So, THANK YOU! Your girls have saved my life, and my sanity on several occasions. When two of my friends committed suicide, the girls were the first ones to console me, and to let me just cry. When I received bad news about some friends at home, they were there with lunch and dinner so I didn't have to worry about anything else that day. All the times that Ive "stolen" Monica's freezer lunches, left notes all over Leah desk, and asked Monica or Leah to cover for me at work, they have been happy to do so. So needless to say, I owe so much to these girls, and even though I don't express it often enough, I'm pretty sure they know that I love them. So girls, we have shared happy, sad, exciting, depressing, and life-altering emotions and events together. I love and appreciate you two for the amazing friends that you have been from day ONE. Ive shared frustrating and happy moments, tears, shouts for joy, shouts of anger (usually at other cars) with theses two girls. Having you two putting up with all the screams at other retarded cars on the freeway, all the crying, and all the upset discussions, and all the support in new adventures has led me to this day, and this thought. I love and appreciate you two more than you'll ever know. Thank you for sacrificing entire days, weeks & months to help me with everything that I have been through the last 2 years. You two are beautiful, confident, loving, amazing *women* and I love you so much!


(P.S. All these pictures were stolen from Facebook... but I had to have some pictures to show!)

2 comments:

  1. awwww...tasha!!!! now i miss you EVEN MORE!!!!! i love you girl!!! you're my sister...from another...mister??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Tash. I absolutely love you! That's exactly how I feel about you! Thank you for being the most amazing friend I could ask for. I miss you so much. I wish there was a better way to tell you how great you are! But I think you know what I mean. Can't wait for you to get back! Te quiero mucho... :)

    ReplyDelete